Wisconsin Debt Consolidation (WI)
Are you finding it hard to cope with debt? If so, you are not alone. We know people just like you who have made a fresh start with their finances utilizing the outstanding debt specialists in Wisconsin.
Did you know...
- Wisconsin's per-household bankruptcy rating has been below the national average for the past 15 years and counting.
- Consumers in Wisconsin have an average credit score of 698, which ranks them among the top 10 states in the nation.
- Wisconsin residents are, on average, $9,500 in debt.*
Get a FREE Wisconsin debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index