Debt has become a painful reality for millions of people. But the good news is - there is hope. Excellent debt management services available in Iowa have helped many consumers overcome their monetary struggles and get on track to a healthy financial future.
Did you know...
- Iowa has maintained a per-household bankruptcy rating below that of the nation for the past 15 years.
- Iowa ranks 8th in the nation for average credit scores at 701, versus the national average of 677.
- Residents in Iowa, on average, owe less than $10,000.*
Get a FREE Iowa debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index