South Dakota Debt Consolidation (SD)
Debt has become a painful reality for millions of people. But the good news is - there is hope. Excellent debt management services available in South Dakota have helped many consumers overcome their monetary struggles and get on track to a healthy financial future.
Did you know...
- South Dakota is ranked highest in the nation when it comes to consumer credit scores, posting an outstanding 710 versus the nation's average of 677.
- Residents of the state are more than $10,600 in debt, and use more than 24% of their available credit.*
Get a FREE South Dakota debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index