New York Debt Consolidation (NY)
Are you finding it hard to cope with your debt? If so, you are not alone. We know people just like you who have made a fresh start with their finances utilizing the outstanding debt specialists in New York.
Did you know...
- In 2003, the average outstanding credit card debt per household in New York was $7,986.
- New York saw decreases in its bankruptcy rating during each quarter of 2004.
- With an average credit score of 687, New York ranks among the top half of the nation.*
Get a FREE New York debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index