Michigan Debt Consolidation (MI)
Are you finding it hard to cope with your debt? If so, you are not alone. We know people just like you who have made a fresh start with their finances utilizing the outstanding debt specialists in Michigan.
Did you know...
- Although more than 125,000 bankruptcy filings have been made in the state since 2003, Michigan has lowered its bankruptcy rate during every quarter in 2004.
- The average credit score in Michigan is 680, slightly above the national average of 677.*
Get a FREE Michigan debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index