Maine Debt Consolidation (ME)
Debt has become a painful reality for millions of people. But the good news is - there is hope. Excellent debt management services available in Maine have helped many consumers overcome their monetary struggles and get on track to a healthy financial future.
Did you know...
- Maine has had a per-household bankruptcy rating below that of the nation's for the past 15 years.
- Residents of Maine have an average credit score of 700 -- among the nation's top 10 scores -- but are more than $14,000 in debt.*
Get a FREE Maine debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index