Illinois Debt Consolidation (IL)
Are you finding it hard to cope with your debt? If so, you are not alone. We know people just like you who have made a fresh start with their finances utilizing the outstanding debt specialists in Illinois.
Did you know...
- In 2003, the average outstanding credit card debt per household in Illinois was $7,478.
- Illinois' residents have an average credit score of 683, beating the nation's average of 677.
- In 2004, Illinois lowered its annual bankruptcy filings by 6%.*
Get a FREE Illinois debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index