Delaware Debt Consolication (DE)
Debt has become a painful reality for millions of people. But the good news is - there is hope. Excellent debt management services available in Delaware have helped many consumers overcome their monetary struggles and get on track to a healthy financial future.
Did you know...
- Residents of the state use about 26% of their available credit.
- Delaware's average credit score is 681 -- which beats the national average of 677.
- Delaware was able to decrease its total number of bankruptcy filings during every quarter in 2004.
Get a FREE Delaware debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index