South Carolina Debt Consolidation (SC)
Debt can be a huge burden. But it does not have to be. Our amazing debt management specialists in South Carolina have helped countless others regain control of their cash -- and can do the same for you.
Did you know...
- South Carolina has been consistently below the national average when it comes to total bankruptcy filings, even showing a 5% drop from 16,212 in 2003 to 15,455 in 2004.
- Residents of South Carolina use almost 25% of their available credit, and are nearly $10,000 in debt.
- South Carolina ranks among the bottom 10 states in average credit scores.*
Get a FREE South Carolina debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index