Maryland Debt Consolidation (MD)
Are you finding it hard to cope with your debt? If so, you are not alone. We know people just like you who have made a fresh start with their finances utilizing the outstanding debt specialists in Maryland.
Did you know...
- In 2004, Maryland was able to decrease its total number of bankruptcy filings by 14% to 29,467, down from 24,231 in 2003.
- Maryland residents use more than 25% of their available credit, and are almost $13,000 in debt.
- With an average credit score of 687, Maryland ranks among the top half of the nation.*
Get a FREE Maryland debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index