Alabama Debt Consolidation (AL)
Are you finding it hard to cope with debt? If so, you are not alone. We know people just like you who have made a fresh start with their finances utilizing our outstanding debt specialists in Alabama.
Did you know...
- Residents of Alabama have an average of $9,700 of debt.
- The average consumer credit score in Alabama is 669 out of a possible 830.
- Since 2002, there have been more than 10,000 bankruptcy filings in the state per quarter.
- In 2004, Alabama was able to lower its total number of bankruptcy filings to 41,972, down from 42,421 in 2003.*
Get a FREE Alabama debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index