Connecticut Debt Consolidation (CT)
Debt has become a painful reality for millions of people. But the good news is - there is hope. Excellent debt management services available in Connecticut have helped many consumers overcome their monetary struggles and get on track to a healthy financial future.
Did you know...
- The average credit score in Connecticut is 694 -- well above the nation's average of 677.
- On average, residents of Connecticut owe more than $15,000.
- Last year, Connecticut was able to decrease its total number of bankruptcy filings by 7%.*
Get a FREE Connecticut debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index