Minnesota Debt Consolidation (MN)
Debt can be a huge burden. But it doesn't have to be. Our amazing debt management specialists in Minnesota have helped countless others regain control of their cash -- and can do the same for you.
Did you know...
- For the past 13 years, Minnesota has maintained a per-household bankruptcy rating below the nation's rating.
- Residents in Minnesota have an average credit score of 708 -- among the highest in the nation -- but are more than $12,000 in debt.*
Get a FREE Minnesota debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index