California Debt Consolidation (CA)
Debt has become a painful reality for millions of people. But the good news is - there is hope. Excellent debt management services available in California have helped many consumers overcome their monetary struggles and get on track to a healthy financial future.
Did you know...
- In 2003, the average outstanding credit card debt per household in California was $8,417 -- the highest of any state for that year.
- The average credit score in California is 673 out of a possible 830, slightly below the national average of 677.
- For the past 3 years, California has seen decreases in its total number of bankrupty filings, even posting an impressive 13% drop in 2004.*
Get a FREE California debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index