Washington Debt Consolidation (WA)
Debt has become a painful reality for millions of people. But the good news is - there is hope. Excellent debt management services available in Washington have helped many consumers overcome their monetary struggles and get on track to a healthy financial future.
Did you know...
- The total number of bankruptcy filings in Washington decresed in 2004 to 38,409, down from 40,555 in 2003.
- Washington residents have an average credit score of 689 -- above the nation's average of 677 -- but are more than $12,000 in debt.*
Get a FREE Washington debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index