Alaska Debt Consolidation (AK)
Debt has become a painful reality for millions of people. But the good news is - there is hope. Excellent debt management services in Alaska have helped many consumers overcome their monetary struggles and get on track to a healthy financial future.
Did you know...
- Individuals in Alaska owe an average of $12,183.
- The average credit score in Alaska is 668 out of a possible 830.
- In 2004, Alaska was able to decrease its total number of bankruptcy filings and is well under the national average.*
Get a FREE Alaska debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index