New Jersey Debt Consolidation (NJ)
Are you finding it hard to cope with debt? If so, you are not alone. We know people just like you who have made a fresh start with their finances utilizing the outstanding debt specialists in New Jersey.
Did you know...
- New Jersey was able to decrease its total bankruptcy filings during every quarter in 2004.
- More than 40,000 bankruptcy filings were made annually for the past 4 years.
- New Jersey residents are more than $14,000 in debt.*
Get a FREE New Jersey debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index