North Carolina Debt Consolidation (NC)
Debt has become a painful reality for millions of people. But the good news is - thereis hope. Excellent debt management services available in North Carolina have helped many consumers overcome their monetary struggles and get on track to a healthy financial future.
Did you know...
- In 2004 North Carolina was able to decrease its total number of bankruptcy filings by 7% to 36,604, down from 39,165 in 2003.
- North Carolina residents use more than 23% of their available credit, and are more than $10,000 in debt.
- North Carolina ranks among the bottom 10 in average credit scores.*
Get a FREE North Carolina debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index