Nevada Debt Consolidation (NV)
Are you finding it hard to cope with your debt? If so, you are not alone. We know people just like you who have made a fresh start with their finances utilizing the outstanding debt specialists in Nevada.
Did you know...
- Nevada saw an 18% decrease in its annual bankruptcy filings in 2004 to 16,912, down from 20,561 in 2003.
- 655 is the average credit score in Nevada -- among the worst in the nation.
- Nevadans are more than $12,000 in debt.
Get a FREE Nevada debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index