Indiana Debt Consolidation (IN)
Debt can be a huge burden. But it does not have to be. Our amazing debt management specialists in Indiana have helped countless others regain control of their cash -- and can do the same for you.
Did you know...
- There were more than 54,000 bankruptcy filings in Indiana in 2004.
- Individuas in Indiana owe an average of $10,342.
- Indiana residents have an average credit score below the national average of 677 out of a possble 830.*
Get a FREE Indiana debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index