Florida Debt Consolidation (FL)
Debt can be a huge burden. But it does not have to be. The amazing debt management specialists in Florida have helped countless others regain control of their cash -- and can do the same for you.
Did you know...
- In 2003, the average outstanding credit card debt per household in Florida was $7,810.
- In 2004, Florida was able to decrease its total number of bankruptcy filings by 9% to 85,889, down from 94,424 in 2003.
- The average credit score in Florida is 673, slightly below the national average of 677.*
Get a FREE Florida debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index