North Dakota Debt Consolidation (ND)
Are you finding it hard to cope with your debt? If so, you are not alone. We know people just like you who have made a fresh start with their finances utilizing the outstanding debt specialists in North Dakota.
Did you know...
- Households in North Dakota had an average of about $3,400 in outstanding credit card debt in 2003.
- The per-household bankruptcy rating of North Dakota has been well below that of the nation for the past 15 years.
- The average credit score in North Dakota is 706 -- 4th highest in the nation.*
Get a FREE North Dakota debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index