Oklahoma Debt Consolidation (OK)
Debt has become a painful reality for millions of people. But the good news is - there is hope. Excellent debt management services available in Oklahoma have helped many consumers overcome their monetary struggles and get on track to a healthy financial future.
Did you know...
- Oklahoma saw a decrease in its total number of bankruptcy filings is 2004 to 26,652, down from 27,202 in 2003.
- Oklahoma's average credit score is 667, which ranks them among the bottom 10 states in the nation.
- Residents in the state are, on average, $9,182 in debt.*
Get a FREE Oklahoma debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index