Arkansas Debt Consolidation (AR)
Are you finding it hard to cope with debt? If so, you are not alone. We know people just like you who have made a fresh start with their finances utilizing the outstanding debt specialists in Arkansas.
Did you know...
- There have been more than 20,000 bankruptcy filings annually since 2001.
- Residents in Arkansas use an average of 23.7% of their available credit.
- The average credit score in Arkansas is 671, which ranks below the national average.*
Get a FREE Arkansas debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index