Pennsylvania Debt Consolidation (PA)
Are you finding it hard to cope with your debt? If so, you are not alone. We know people just like you who have made a fresh start with their finances utilizing the outstanding debt specialists in Pennsylvania.
Did you know...
- Pennsylvania has maintained a per-household bankrupty rate below the national average for the past 15 years and counting.
- The average credit score in Pennsylvania is 695, which ranks them among the top 15 states in the nation.
- Pennsylvania residents are, on average, more than $12,000 in debt.*
Get a FREE Pennsylvania debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index