Tennessee Debt Consolidation (TN)
Are you finding it hard to cope with your debt? If so, you are not alone. We know people just like you who have made a fresh start with their finances utilizing the outstanding debt specialists in Tennessee.
Did you know...
- In 2004, Tennessee saw a 6.5% decrease in its total number of bankruptcy filings to 61,122, down from 65,344 in 2003.
- The average credit score in Tennessee is on par with the nation's average of 677.
- Tennessee residents are more than $10,000 in debt.*
Get a FREE Tennessee debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index