Are you finding it hard to cope with your debt? If so, you are not alone. We know people just like you who have made a fresh start with their finances utilizing the outstanding debt specialists in Texas.
Did you know...
- In 2003, the average outstanding credit card debt per household in Texas was $5,176.
- The state of Texas has had a per-household bankruptcy rating below the national average for the past 15 years and counting.
- Texas residents are $9358 in debt, and maintain the worst average credit score in the nation.*
Get a FREE Texas debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index