Vermont Debt Consolidation (VT)
Debt has become a painful reality for millions of people. But the good news is - there is hope. Excellent debt management services available in Vermont have helped many consumers overcome their monetary struggles and get on track to a healthy financial future.
Did you know...
- Last year, Vermont was able to lower its total number of bankruptcy filings from 1,903 in 2003 to 1,698 -- a decrease of almost 11%.
- The average credit score in Vermont is 708 -- among the highest in the nation.
- Vermont residents are more than $13,000 in debt.*
Get a FREE Vermont debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index