Louisiana Debt Consolidation (LA)
Are you finding it hard to cope with your debt? If so, you are not alone. We know people just like you who have made a fresh start with their finances utilizing the outstanding debt specialists in Louisiana.
Did you know...
- The Louisiana Consumer Credit Law regulates the amount of interest that can be charged and protects consumers from unfair practices in the granting of credit and the collection of debts.
- Louisiana's consumers are, on average, more than $9,000 in debt.
- The average credit score in Louisiana is 664 -- among the bottom 5 in the nation.*
Get a FREE Louisiana debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.