Idaho Debt Consolidation (ID)
Debt has become a painful reality for millions of people. But the good news is - there is hope. Excellent debt management services available in Idaho have helped many consumers overcome their monetary struggles and get on track to a healthy financial future.
Did you know...
- Idaho has reported over 2,000 bankruptcy filings per quarter since 2002.
- Individuals in the state use almost 26% of their available credit, and owe, on average, more than $12,000.
- Idaho's residents have an average credit score of 692 -- better than the nation's average of 677.*
Get a FREE Idaho debt consultation now >>
* Statistics taken from:
* Debt Basics is not a lender or broker. We provide information and research on debt help and debt consolidation. Product and service offerings differ by state.
- US Trustee Program/Department of Justice Bankruptcy Statistics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Filing Statistics
- Experian National Score Index